The Maintenance/Tool Crib Planner is a CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) expert and is responsible for defining and maintaining SAP systems and standards used to support plant maintenance, facilities, and purchasing. This requires a deep understanding of shop floor assets, maintenance and purchasing processes, parts crib standards, and SAP software.
Your role will involve:
- Managing resources/processes associated with spare parts procurement & maintaining appropriate inventory levels
- Supervising Central Stores Attendants where the overall goal is to provide exceptional customer service to the Maintenance, Production, Facilities and Purchasing Departments
- Work with MRO Purchasing Team to align on and support cost saving initiatives
- Providing the Central Stores Attendants with a clear understanding of priorities, goals and objectives as well as managing overtime requests, daily tasks and progress toward project initiatives
- Lead system integration of the following data: (1) parts inventory, cost and location (2) planned preventative maintenance activities (3) work orders (4) Key Performance Indicators (as defined by Crib Planner and Stakeholders)
- Developing relationships with SAP corporate experts, Purchasing, Facilities and Maintenance and lead high level projects reviews
- Ensuring that crib priorities and project initiatives are clearly communicated to the Central Stores Attendants and cross functional stakeholders in a collaborative manner
- Analyzing metrics (e.g. cost, part turnover, emergency/expedite orders) for trends and anomalies and work with the Maintenance, Production, Facilities and Purchasing leaders to propose and/or field requests for continuous improvement projects.
- Defining, writing and maintaining SAP business standard operating procedures to train all SAP PM end users- production team leads, maintenance technicians, planners, contractors, crib attendants, purchasing, engineering, etc.
In return you will bring:
- Post-Secondary education along with 3-5 years related work experience
- Experience using a Computerized Maintenance Management Software or related software is highly desirable.
- SAP experience strongly preferred
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills; interacts effectively with technical/non-technical people in a professional manner.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize, with demonstrated experience working with deadlines
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Cimpress is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status. Cimpress welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.