Product Owner, Cimpress Technology
As a Product Owner in the Commerce Tribe, you will join a motivated team focused on delivering the next generation mass customization platform, which is Cimpress’ number one strategic priority.
Product owners within Cimpress Technology are part of a global team working with customers, management, and software teams to drive product development throughout the entire product lifecycle. They have an exciting opportunity to work directly with stakeholders, collaborate with top-notch UX professionals, and support dedicated software engineers in delivering value to end users of platform tools and services.
What you will be doing:
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis to communicate progress and collect feedback as part of the iterative development process
- Gather requirements and synthesize diverse information into actionable improvements to products and services
- Work with other teams and businesses to identify dependencies, ensure alignment across workstreams and influence decision-making through strong leadership skills
- Collaborate with the UX team to transform business requirements into wireframes to guide development for web applications
- Lead qualitative and quantitative user research initiatives for data-driven decision making
- Be the “voice of the customer” for our internal teams, effectively balancing customer and business requirements
- Assist in managing the prioritization of new features and bugs in partnership with squad leads
- Enable the success of the development teams through clear articulation of user stories, requirements, and success criteria to deliver on customer features
- Work day to day with the development teams to clarify business requirements, remove obstacles, and constantly communicate and gain alignment on product features
- Create and maintain product roadmap to track progress and achieve near-term objectives
What we’re looking for:
- Fast learner and easily adaptable in a fast-paced organization
- Excellent communication – written and verbal – and the ability to modulate your communication appropriately for a broad range of audiences (senior leadership to development teams)
- Proven analytical skills with experience turning data into actionable insights
- Passionate about driving and improving customer experience
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in an environment with a high level of autonomy
- Ability to effectively prioritize competing business and customer needs
- Positive, can-do attitude and ready to bring energy to the team every day
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in business, social sciences, or technical discipline
- 3-5 years of relevant product or project management experience in a technology company
How do you know if this is the right job for you?
Cimpress Technology looks for talented, motivated, and friendly people who will contribute to a culture of collaboration and have an entrepreneurial spirit. We support flexible work schedules that offer a healthy work-life balance, encourage professional development and career exploration, and get excited about solving difficult problems as a team. We hope you want to join us in the Waltham office!