We, are Cimpress India Pvt. Ltd., Ahmedabad are hiring for Software Developer. If you interested & meet below required skills as well as experience, kindly apply or share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Software Developer I
Department: Workforce Management
No. of Positions: 2
- Develop Web based interactive tools in partnership with Workforce Management Analyst.
- Upgrading existing tools as the user organization’s need change.
- Coordinate with global WFM teams to update and resolve application issues.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and database.
- Create, maintain optimized stored procedures and database.
- Conduct and deliver root cause analysis on tool servicing or productivity issues and make recommendations to Ops.
- Identifying own development needs in relation to current role, future and own personal development objectives in line with development plan.
Must have criteria:
- Graduation (B.E./B.Tech./MCA or equivalent).
- Min 2years’ experience in developing web-based tools.
Must have Skills:
- Advanced level of Microsoft .Net C# programming skills required. Database knowledge, knowledge of Stored procedures, views, triggers is required
- Knowledge of Web API is required.
- Experience in API/SOA design principles
- Experience in Microsoft Visual Studiowith Web Application Deployment is must.
- Very good knowledge of Design Patterns and Object-oriented programming and Implementing them in day to day development
- Knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL
- Highly developed analytical, problem recognition and decision-making skills.
- Highly results oriented and comfortable in a fast pace high stress production environment.
- Creative approach to problem solving and team collaboration.
- Sound Knowledge of Agile Methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language, calm and methodical approach, active listening skills, responds with appropriate feedback and in a timely manner.
Good to Have skills:
- HTML, CSS, Less, Sass.
- Experience with cloud service infrastructure and platforms (AWS)
- Expert computer skills with software programs such as MS Excel, Access, Project, Word, Power Point.
- Strong analytical skillswith a logical approach to problem resolution, gathers facts, takes corrective action, escalates problem at the appropriate stage
- Ability to achieve results through others in a positive fashion that balances the interest of the business with the interest of the employee.
- Should have completed Web Tool development projects.