Driven by Curiosity.
At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. To give them our best, we empower our team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We thrive on exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination. Fueled by technology and innovation, we are so much more than business cards.
About Our Team:
Analytics is at the very core of what we do. It’s driven by an all-star global team of data scientists, web and marketing analytics specialists who work across our business, co-creating with business partners and technologists to build new customer experiences, understanding customer behaviors, and uncovering opportunities to improve what we do for our customers.
What You Will Do:
- Be immersed in cross-functional teams (e.g., Product Owners, Designers, Developers) responsible for innovating the customer site experience where you will lead the exploratory analysis to uncover customer insights.
- Uncover optimization opportunities and continually bring forward ideas and insights.
- Design, execute and analyze A/B tests as well as working closely with other analytics leads to inform the development, maintenance, and improvement of tools for analyzing and performing tests.
- Passion to collaborate in a fast-paced, agile environment that focuses on delivering customer value early and often.
- Experience mentoring junior analysts and guiding their work to optimize team’s overall bandwidth
- Enthusiasm, curiosity, and adaptability complimented by an motivated personality to drive analyses that uncover impactful insights
- Strong communication skills and experience delivering technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience with at least 3 years in an eCommerce environment and a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or related discipline. Master’s degree a plus.
- Significant technical, analytical work experience in site analytics data and tools. Role leverages Adobe Analytics; prior experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or other web analytics platform required.
- Have a strong understanding of statistical methods and familiarity with test design
- Are proficient in SQL. Any other programmable languages such as R or Python are a plus. The role currently uses SQL and R.
What's In It for You:
- You'll grow and learn more than you thought you ever would. You will work on a wide range of projects in our growing company, work with amazingly accomplished colleagues, and have the opportunity to solve a diverse set of problems.
- You’ll make a difference. You will lead projects that can have a influence on decisions – we are a very data-driven company.
- Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits
- Flexible working hours with paid time off
- Continuous development opportunities such as onsite training, meetups, conferences, online training subscription
- Onsite game room (foosball, ping pong, xbox, pinball)
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- And more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases we strive to do more than the law requires.