About Our Team:
The Data Engineering Team empowers our internal business partners with the information to make better decisions for our customers. Our team members collaboratively collaborate to design, build, and sustain our Data Ecosystem which includes our Data Warehouse, Data Lake and proprietary predictive analytics tools. We support data scientists to create and deploy machine learning models; we ingest new data sources and create data pipelines. We build the right thing, the right way through positive relationships with Marketing, Analytics, and Finance.
When you join our team, you will have a fantastic opportunity to advance your career by working in cutting-edge technology and growing your business expertise.
- Design, develop, and support our Data infrastructure using various technologies to process terabytes of data, including SQL, Python, Microsoft Azure, and AWS.
- Create solutions to enable diagnostic and predictive analytics capabilities.
- Partner with the Analytics, Marketing, and Finance organizations to get feedback and iterate upon the Data Ecosystem map
- Develop components and distributed ETL systems for our suite of large data platforms
- Be curious about trends and emerging technologies in the Data space, participate in user communities, and share what you learn with your teammates
- Familiarity with developing data processing solutions and data applications utilizing technologies like Python, C#, Java, SQL, Spark, or No SQL DB
- Experience working with all kinds of data-- clean, dirty, unstructured, semi-structured and relational
- Problem solving and multi-tasking ability in a fast-paced, globally distributed environment
- Strong English communication skills, including the ability to work with business partners to understand and refine requirements
- Experience with developing end-to-end data pipelines in large cloud-compute infrastructure solutions such Azure, AWS and Google is a plus
- 1-2 years working directly on Big Data technologies preferred
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field or 5+ years industry experience
- Coding proficiency in at least one modern programming language (Python, Ruby, Java, etc)
What's in It for You:
- Great compensation package + comprehensive benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous development opportunities such as onsite training, meetups, conferences and online training subscription
- Free food, drinks, fresh fruit
- And more!
If the above sounds interesting to you don’t hesitate to apply (using a resume in English), we look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases we strive to do more than the law requires.