You will be responsible for overseeing and improving all Plant / Facility Engineering functions to ensure a safe working environment with a focus on energy reduction. This will include, but not be limited to, providing technical support and oversight for Electrical distribution systems, conservation efforts, preventative maintenance and repairs. The role will contain a significant component of project implementation and management. The demonstrated ability to execute projects is key to this role.
Your role will involve:
- Completion and ongoing maintenance of Arc Flash program
- Monitoring, record keeping and detailed analysis of utility usage (electricity / natural gas / water)
- Producing reports related to energy consumption and management
- Investigation of opportunities to reduce energy consumption and carbon footprint
- Researching grant / rebate opportunities for energy and carbon reduction initiatives
- Submitting grant applications as applicable ensuring that all requirements are met
- Creating business cases for opportunities identified which include all aspects / recommendations required to make sound decisions.
- Pre- and post measurement and verification of energy savings projects
- Working with external engineering consultants as required
- Management of projects in a safe manner ensuring that all deliverables defined in the scope of the project are met.
- Developing an overall strategy and process for plantwide electrical infrastructure.
- Refining and managing preventative and predictive maintenance activities for electrical infrastructure.
- Creation and maintenance of professional documentation and drawings for all plant electrical systems
- Providing technical input to other departments in the Windsor Facility
- Partnering with and providing technical input to the Corporate Real Estate Team as required
- Ensuring that all safety pre-cautions are being followed when contractors are working on site
- Other duties as assigned
In return you will bring:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 7+ years of experience
- Project Management Experience
- Experience in Energy Reduction Programs is considered an asset
- Experience in other aspects of Facilities / Infrastructure such as Building maintenance, HVAC, Civil work is considered an asset.
- Prior experience in Facilities Management such as HVAC and Building Maintenance along with familiarity of Ontario Building Code, Fire Code, Electrical Safety Code, TSSA is considered an asset
- Experience in a Manufacturing Plant environment is considered an asset
- Must have a valid passport or be passport eligible for travel as required
Demonstrated Ability as follows:
- Able to get things done
- Team player with a positive attitude, flexible “out of the box” thinking, and a passion for the work
- Innovative and consistent approach to get things done
- Able to communicate effectively with the team, as well as outside contractors and regulatory inspectors
- Ability to perform functions of the job with a high level of accuracy required
Don’t miss this chance to be a part of a growing and rewarding Company!
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status. Vistaprint welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.