Are you an enthusiastic individual looking for an opportunity in the innovative technological environment?
As a Support Engineer in the Vistaprint Document Review Team, you will be supporting Production Artists across several Vistaprint locations while they are using Document Review Tools.
You will interact with users, troubleshoot and fix any issues encountered, partner with Development team and other stakeholders in order to make sure the tools are being handled smoothly and efficiently by end users.
Title: Support Engineer
Open positions: 1
Department: CARE Technology
Business Unit: Vistaprint
Your role will involve:
- Providing high-quality technical support for the all the internal tools and services used by the Design Services team
- Taking ownership of technical issues and working with the development team to resolve more advanced issues when necessary
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps to encourage self-service
- Participation in providing training to tool clients as required
- Documenting impact of production issues and championing appropriate fixes through the development team
- Being the voice of the customer at the team’s operational meetings
- As a Support Engineer, you will be a member of a technical team that owns and supports the full technology stack for globally used design services.
- Act as a bridge between tool clients and the development team to resolve production issues and improve the operational quality of our tools and services
In return you will bring:
- Diploma/Degree (BCA, MCA)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and general desktop support issues
- Knowledge of DNS, TCP/IP and other networking concepts
- Good to have knowledge of below technical skills
- Fluency in English required, including excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for you within a highly dynamic, rewarding environment. If you are up for challenge, apply now!