As a key member of the Vistaprint Small Format Product Team, you will drive new product, cost, and quality initiatives for the team. Focusing on fulfillment, you will be responsible for working with both internal and external fulfillment partners to deliver to the Product Team and ultimately to customers, the right products, at the right time, and at the required level of quality and cost.
Who you are:
You are a self-starting, highly organized, and detailed individual who enjoys working as part of a Product Team and working with exceptionally smart and motivated team members in delivering significant and profitable growth for the product category and for Vistaprint.
Your role will involve:
- Responsibility for the project management and execution of new product, cost, and quality projects all the way from fulfillment to market ready status, as prioritized by the Product Team.
- Delivering assigned projects on time and budget across both internal and external fulfillment partners.
- Enabling or executing SKU setup and helping to maintain product information in cooperation with fulfillers.
- Ensuring that expected cost, service, and quality levels are delivered by fulfillers as planned and support the profitable growth of the product category.
- Collaborating with team members including Product Marketing, Product Management & Fulfillment, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Technology, Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP), Logistics, and Procurement to assure implementation of fulfillment objectives and initiatives.
- Working with fulfillment partners to leverage opportunities and identify constraints.
- Providing detailed forecasts to fulfillment partners to ensure capacity and execution of required service levels.
- Developing a deep understanding of the product category and providing expertise on the product offer, specifications, fulfiller capability, and fulfiller performance to other team members.
- Implementing any other activities as defined by the Director of Product Management and Fulfillment or the Product Team Leader.
- Some travel required – less than 10%
In return, you will bring:
- BA in Business Administration with concentration in Marketing or Finance
- 3 to 5 years of experience in project management, product development and/or product management
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Data driven with strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects/tasks simultaneously
- Experience working collaboratively in a global environment a plus
- Demonstrated ability to translate strategy into action and a track record of having a significant positive business impact