As part of our IT team, you will provide support for the computer-related needs of our Windsor manufacturing site from both a print-production and an administrative-related perspective.
Your role will involve:
- Support all pre-press technologies, including file conversion, transfer, scheduling, ganging, ripping, etc. with 3rd party and Cimpress proprietary software and hardware mechanisms
- Perform new hire deployment, including account creation, hardware assembly and software installation, and the creation of a user-specific New-Hire Welcome Packet
- Install, maintain, upgrade and support all computer technologies in office, shop floor, call center and data center
- Install, configure, maintain and debug Zebra and Laser printer technology
- Handle computer hardware and software asset management
- Identify defective hardware and process Return Materials Authorizations when necessary
- Operate JIRA Service Desk help desk/ticketing system working within an SLA metric
- Support 3rd party applications (Microsoft, Adobe, etc.)
- Maintain Windows Server, Active Directory, Office 365, numerous print server technologies etc.
- Adhere to workload and work direction as driven by a Service Desk/Ticketing program and local print-production needs
- Cable Management on shop floor and data center
In return, you will bring:
- Community College or equivalent education in a computer related field
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a computer/networking support role
- Basic knowledge of desktop support for Microsoft operating systems and applications, hardware installation and troubleshooting, TCP/IP and basic network concepts, and printing technologies (Laser, Thermal, Inkjet, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of server hardware and software installation and maintenance
- Basic understanding of routers, switches, and networking technology
- Ability to react quickly in an ever-changing environment
- Flexible to changing work hours and shifts depending on the business needs
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status. Vistaprint welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.