You have a trading mentality. You’ve worked with large eCommerce websites and understand how merchandising can impact customer behavior and purchase patterns. You love digging into data to find insights and optimization opportunities. You can work cross-functionally to collate insights from other teams to build the 360-degree story of customer behavior on the website. You know how to partner with merchandisers, engineers, creative, and other analysts to build on-site tests that drive learnings. But beyond that, you are strategic, curious, and always looking to learn.
- Generate insights from weekly and monthly reporting on performance of merchandising assets/campaigns as well as customer on-site behavior and be go-to contact for questions surrounding performance.
- Run daily trading meetings to instill curiosity of product performance on site and the impacts of our various merchandising efforts.
- Understand and be the expert on customer behavior on site in areas such as product findability, site flows, merchandising engagement.
- Identify insights and develop optimization strategies to address areas of opportunity.
- Understand what is driving our business from a site perspective and what levers we can pull improve performance.
- Help set strategy and learning agenda for merchandising, findability, campaigns and content strategies.
- Spearhead development of and implement self-service reporting practice on Merchandising team.
- Work cross-functionally with analysts throughout the organization to monitor data governance, share insights, and expand learnings beyond Merchandising team.
Knowledge and Skills
- 2 years' experience in an analytical role - preferably Site Analytics
- Cross-functional team work experience
- Creative thinking in solving tough analytical questions
- Experience with ecommerce customer behavior patterns
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities
- Proactive in developing insights and looking for opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases we strive to do more than the law requires.