Do you believe that great marketing ideas are driven by breakthrough insights?
Do you believe that big data should be at the very core of these insights?
Are you passionate about the power of testing?
If you think that is you? Please read on…
We are one of most successful Internet companies of all time. Core to our continued success is having a specialized global Analytics Center of Excellence that supports us in making informed business and marketing decisions.
Analytics is at the very core of what we do. It’s driven by an all-star global team of data scientists, modellers and marketing analytics specialists who work across our marketing business, spotting opportunities to improve what we do for our customers.
As a Manager on the Web Analytics team, you will be primarily focused on build new customer site experiences as well as optimizing the existing with a customer focused, experiment-and-learn mindset. You are expected to immerse yourself in the site experience squads, thinking quickly and creatively about ways to uncover, measure and assess opportunities. You will leverage the methodology, tools, and reporting available through our existing program and augment those with your own creative solutions to evolve how we work with these teams. This role requires you to think outside the box while maintaining analytical rigor.
Your role will involve…
- Being immersed in cross-functional teams (e.g., Product Owners, Designers, Developers) responsible for innovating the customer site experience where you will lead the exploratory analysis to uncover customer insights
- Collaborating in a fast paced, agile environment that focuses on delivering customer value early and often
- Uncovering optimization opportunities and continually bringing forward ideas and insights
- Designing, executing, and analyzing A/B tests
- Identifying conflicts, risks, and synergies among planned and in-flight tests
- Working closely with other analytics leads to inform the development, maintenance, and improvement of tools for analyzing and executing tests
- Mentoring junior analysts and guiding their work to optimize team’s overall bandwidth
In return, you will bring…
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or related discipline. Master’s degree a plus.
- 5+ years of experience with at least 3 years in an eCommerce environment
- Significant technical, analytical work experience in site analytics data and tools. Role leverages Adobe Analytics; prior experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or other web analytics platform required.
- Must possess a strong understanding of statistical methods and familiarity with test design
- Must be proficient in SQL. Any other programmable languages such as R or Python are a plus. The role currently leverages SQL and R.
- Passion, curiosity, and adaptability complimented by an ambitious personality to drive analyses that uncover impactful insights
- Strong communication skills and experience delivering technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple concurrent tasks and initiatives
- Strong collaboration skills including communication, giving and receiving feedback, ability to work in cross functional teams, co-development experience, and shared ownership of projects
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box, think creatively about accomplishing work
- Experience working with and guiding junior analysts
Let your career take off with us - apply today and get ready for the most exciting challenge of your career!