As a member of Vistaprint's Customer Analytics Team, you will perform detailed analyses of customer behavior in order to optimize the customer experience and help maximize our customers’ lifetime value. This detail oriented professional will work closely with marketers to understand business needs, translate business needs into an actionable measurement plan and present associated findings and recommendations.
Data-driven insights about customer behavior play a key role in Vistaprint’s strategy, making this a highly visible role.
What you’ll do all day:
- Testing and Measurement. Design and execute sophisticated A/B and multivariate tests to optimize the customer experience and maximize sales; analyze results to provide insights and recommendations to the business.
- Data Mining and Modeling. Apply your advanced data mining knowledge to our 10 million strong customer base. Identify opportunities to drive marketing differentiation, improve the customer’s experience, and drive repeat shopping behavior. Incorporate transactional history and website activity into multivariate analyses and statistical models.
- Data Exploration, Visualization, and Dashboarding. Identify trends and drivers, perform exploratory data analysis and present views that will provide visibility into business performance.
You’ll be measured on how well you:
- Drive insights. Solve challenging business problems, learn new tools and techniques, work through the data, and find the meaningful insights that will help improve our business.
- Partner and communicate. Work closely with marketers and other project stakeholders to frame the learning agenda and communicate actionable findings.
- Deliver results. Utilize strong organization skills and attention to detail, and effectively manage projects supporting multiple business initiatives.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a strong orientation for data and technology. You are proficient in programming (SQL is a must, SAS experience is a plus) with expert skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Has a passion for data. You are comfortable with exploratory analysis and statistical techniques, and are driven to find meaningful patterns and trends in the data. Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau and statistical tools such as R is desirable.
- Is a resourceful and driven problem solver. You enjoy and have demonstrated ability tackling complex problems, drawing inferences from data, and using your analysis skills and business acumen to identify solutions. You have excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and ability to effectively manage projects supporting multiple business partners.
And a few reasons you might love it:
- You'll grow and learn a lot. You will be exposed to a wide range of projects in our growing company, work with amazingly talented colleagues, and have the opportunity to solve a diverse set of problems.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference. You’ll be working on projects that can have a real impact on decisions – we are a very data-driven company.
- You’ll love your colleagues and teammates. You will work with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are. Our Analytics organization is a global team with talented professionals from different specializations and backgrounds.
From its brilliant but modest start Vistaprint, a Cimpress company,has grown into an e-commerce powerhouse. Employing over 10000 globally, we have achieved an impressive growth rate and continue to strive for excellence. Through a revolutionary business model supported by patented and proprietary technologies, Vistaprint does what no one else can: we deliver high-quality printed products in low volumes for a great price. With over $2.1BB in revenue and 40+ offices and manufacturing facilities across the globe creating more than 46 million uniquely designed items annually that serve over 17 million customers worldwide, we're a unique combination of stability, strength, growth and innovation. We're also a place where ideas matter, whether they come from our newest or most senior team members.
So if you are up for a challenge in a fast-paced, energetic, and constantly changing environment apply now!!!