Do you want to make your career in the field of HR? Do you want to work in a global environment?
The HR Coordinator is responsible for supporting the day-to-day responsibilities associated with HR processes and administration. Although this role is located in India, as part of a Global HR Operations team, this role is blend of answering employee phone calls and emails across any of the Cimpress locations.
· Bachelor’s preferably in Human Resources or Business Administration
· 4-5 years of experience in HR/Payroll.
· Experience working in a HR Shared Services a plus
· Proficiency in English language.
Role and Responsibilities
· Oversee the new hire orientation activities and program.
· Oversee benefits enrollment process, act as tier 2 POC.
· Own Payroll and full & final inputs process.
· Own the merit increase letter processes – salary increase letter preparation and distribution, HR system updates.
· Monitor the absence management process and update LAS with all details related PTOs alongwith WFM. Own the year end PTO encashment activity.
· Manage accuracy of employee data in all relevant systems, iCIMS, SAP, myHR, Matrix (Workforce Planning).
· Manage HR queries through a centralized Request Management System (myHR)
o Direct employees to our Knowledge Management System
o Answer employee queries via phone and email
o Act as specialist to answer location-specific questions
o Appropriately escalate questions to other HR teams, People Relations or Payroll when required.
o Serve as curator for updates to HR Knowledge Base Pages.
· Ensure compliance with local regulations related to employees’ management.
· Maintain the highest level of confidentiality in all areas of responsibility
· Keep informed on changes in policies or programs that may affect employees
· Makes recommendations and drive continuous improvement of processes and programs to bring efficiency
· 25% of time dedicated to projects.