Are you an enthusiastic individual looking for an opportunity in the innovative technological infrastructure? Are you a systems administrator with lots of drive?
We are looking for a systems administrator for our office at Ahmedabad
About the Role: As a member of Client Technology Services Team, The System Administrator (SA) is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling staff, volunteers, and Partners. You will be responsible for supporting new-hire deployments, hardware and software installations, upgrades and troubleshooting, . You will also Participate and contribute to the implementation of industry best practices for Internal Business Systems application support and fine tuning
Job Title: System Administrator
Department: CTS Ahmedabad
Job Level: TE1
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working on Daily Users Tickets Resolution
- Collaborate local/Global Teams for IT requirements
- Setting up New-hire system / IT requirements
- Identifying new solutions to improve employee productivity and identifying opportunities for automation within the Ahmedabad location.
- Manage IT Inventory and Vendor Coordination
- Taking care of IT Admin related tasks on daily basis.
Must have skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ Years’ Experience / Extensive Knowledge (Expertise) in System Administration /Desktop Administration
- Must have Good English communication and Writing skills
- Ready to work in rotation and night shifts.
- Medium proficiency with Microsoft Windows 7/10 Enterprise and higher operating systems
- High level knowledge of computer hardware (internal components and peripherals)
- Knowledge of Office Productivity Tools - Microsoft Office 2010 (Office 365 a plus)
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange Tools.
- Working knowledge of DHCP,DNS and Server 2008 and 2012
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SCCM
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange tools
- BYOD endpoints (iPad, iPhone, Android, Blackberry)
- Medium level understanding of enterprise network topologies and concepts
- Virtual Machine solutions (VMware, Parallels)
- Familiarity with troubleshooting Mac OS
- Exposure to VOIP and conferencing technologies (Cisco TMS, Tandberg units a plus)
- Understanding of IT Security best practices and exposure to software solutions
Nice to have:
- MCSE Certification
- CCNA Certification
- Scripting knowledge – Windows PowerShell, Applescript, and/or Bash
- Exposure to Mac hardware and management solutions such as JAMF Casper Suite a plus
- Excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Strong professional presence (well-spoken and ability to remain poised under stress)
- Works well with other teams from various cultures located globally
- Experience working with outside vendors for software solutions
This is a fantastic opportunity for you within a highly dynamic, rewarding environment. If you are up for challenge, apply now!