Do you have a passion for relationship building and a love for small businesses? We are seeking Store Advisors to work in our first retail store - Vistaprint Studio. As a member of the retail team, you will consult and guide customers while bringing their design needs to life. We are not looking for personnel. We're looking for something personal.
Store Advisors will be experienced in a retail environment, with a desire to help. You will dedicate time to understand the challenges of your customers and provide solutions that help materialize how great their brand can look. You will act as a guide to help a customer navigate the design and product selection process and provide constant support. Design skills are helpful but not required as we'll have expert designers available for complex design needs.
We have full time and part time positions available.
What you'll do all day:
- Provide solutions. Don't just answer questions, dig deeper and solve the real challenges customers may not see themselves. Go above and beyond to solve the hard problems, not just the easy ones. Use empathy and your curiosity so customers know how much you care.
- Maintain store aesthetic by cleaning, stocking, organizing and following merchandising plans.
- Serve as a tour guide for each customer's journey: That means listen first, and then use what you've heard to lead customers through the store experience, from greeting, design set up, order placement, order pick-up, and post order follow up. Along the way, collect feedback from customers so the tour improves every time.
- Communicate and be an advocate for customers. You'll facilitate the Front of Store and the Back of Store so they work together. You'll also act as the voice of our customers. You'll work with a Remote Design Team located in Montego Bay, Jamaica, and provide feedback on store operations and CSAT (customer satisfaction) to the Studio Manager. We are counting on you to let us know what is and isn't working and then work hard to help us optimize, improve, and change as we evolve.
You'll be measured on how well you:
- Deliver on the promise of customer satisfaction.We know that if we deliver an outstanding client experience the sales will follow. If we can show customers the value of our products, they sell themselves. Because of this your main targets will around CSAT (customer satisfaction).
- Communicate clearly. The business needs to know what's happening in the store. The customer needs to know when their products have arrived. Your team needs to know about the orders in the back - have the customers been contacted? Did the customer you help pick up their order?
We're looking for someone who:
- Knows small businesses are a big deal. These are your customers, and they never have enough time. You make sure time is never wasted.
- Has retail experience. 18 months of retail experience are required, and a high school diploma is preferred.
- Is a great listener and detective. Sometimes customers can't describe their needs clearly, other times they don't know what they need. You'll need to listen to them, read between the lines, and show them solutions they never knew were possible.
- Thinks outside the box.
- Has contagious enthusiasm. Are you filled with high energy and positivity?
- Has strong interpersonal skills. A true relationship builder with excellent communication skills.
- Is self-driven. Resourceful & entrepreneurial. Do you respect the hustle?
- Embraces change. Are you adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity?
- Maintains a professional demeanor. Is approachable, savvy and trustworthy.
In a Nutshell:
- Consult with customers to understand their needs and diagnose their challenges
- Provide solutions to customers' needs and questions
- Refer client to a design specialist for professional guidance
- Assist, teach, and support customers on how to design materials and market themselves and their businesses using our tools and website
- Create and maintain a warm, clean, fresh, engaging environment in the Design Studio
- Build long-lasting relationships with customers, local Community and peers
- Review proofs and designs with customers to ensure orders will meet their expectations
- Ensures that merchandising and samples in store meet company standards
A few reasons you might love it:
- You get to be a pioneer: This is a totally new concept for retail, with new horizons being explored daily. Success will mean dozens or even hundreds more follow in your footsteps.
- The work matters: Helping a small business promote their brand could be the first step in changing the landscape of the community and beyond. Who knows how many success stories might start in your store with you?