Are you an ambitious, highly motivated, intelligent, inquisitive and independent individual? Are you looking for a challenging job? We are looking for someone to work in a fast paced, energetic and inspiring environment that offers flexibility and varied responsibilities.
You will be responsible for Executive, Administrative & Project support for Senior Management within the office our Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India location. You will report to the Director and support the leadership team and will be a part of the Vistaprint team in Ahmedabad
Title: Executive Assistant
Your job will include:
- Take direction from the Director and Sr. Managers that you support and collaborate on various administrative tasks with the objective of providing seamless support to team initiatives.
- Manage own and others work effectively and efficiently in order to meet targeted deadlines with a high level of reliability, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Act as a delegate for calendars which will require a mastery of Microsoft Outlook, the ability to use discretion regarding priorities and the ability to develop personal relationships throughout the company.
- Daily calendar management for executives as well as meeting planning for members of their teams, including extensive multi-location global meeting arrangement and then set up.
- Participate in team meetings of executives, both as a participant and as a recorder of the sessions, taking and publishing meeting notes.
- Working closely with the Executives and the Communications team in creating and coordinating the “All Hands” and other meetings as needed.
- Schedule and manage domestic and international travel arrangements according to company travel policy; able to handle complexity which may arise from regular changes to travel plans, last minute requirement or changes, etc.
- Follow the established expense reporting process for all Sr. Management.
- Working closely with the Facilities team in arranging the team activities and coordinating for various onsite and offsite conferences/meetings.
- Assist in preparing power point presentations, must have hands-on experience of using Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Provide back-up support to other Administrative Assistants, Office coordinators, Front Office, etc.
- Manage physical and network based files and documents.
- Answer phones, manage voice mail and appropriately respond to external calls.
- Copying, binding, arranging in soft and hard copies.
- Greeting and hosting visitors which can include coordinating meals, refreshments and coffee for visitors.
- Must be able to work in shifts, late hours, flexible timings as per need and requirements to support global meetings, events, etc.
In return you will bring:
- 3+ years’ experience of Executive Administration experience, experience of supporting Vice Presidents, Directors preferred.
- Detail oriented, passionate self-starter with curiosity and a desire to build on existing skills
- Excellent verbal & written English communication skills
- Experience and discretion working with highly confidential and/or sensitive materials is essential.
- The ideal candidate will be hands-on and high energy with an ability to work effectively within the department and with other departments across the company and across locations.
- Demonstrates self-awareness (an understanding of own strengths and weaknesses) and be open to receiving feedback in a quest for continuous self-improvement; seeks help from others when needed.
- Ability to reliably drive assigned projects through to completion.
- Intermediate proficiency at least in the following applications: Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Internet, Adobe Acrobat Professional, search engines and WebEx.
- Good general computer and technology skills required in order to learn new software applications and other systems (including videoconferencing technology) with ease.
For more details, please contact TA Team.