Are you a hands-on leading professional that wants to define Safety, Health, Environment & Quality (SHEQ) best practice on a world class level? Would you like to work in an environment where you can make a real difference?
The Director SHEQ (Safety, Health, Environment, and Quality) is responsible for the design, set up and roll out of the SHEQ systems, procedures, and philosophy within the Windsor Plant. The Director SHEQ will lead the strategic development and implementation of the systems, legal, technical and social developments in the field of Product and Process Quality, working conditions, safety, and environment on a “world class manufacturing” level.
Your role will involve:
- Develop the site “SHE Culture”
- Lead the Quality Assurance and Safety departments
- Champion the Quality and SHE strategy and initiatives throughout the Vistaprint organization
- Support site implementation of the SHE standards, procedures and best practice
- Final responsibility for quality, safety, health and environmental projects
- Observe and maintain legal and company compliance for quality, safety, health and environmental regulations and standards
- Provide input for the Global Vistaprint Quality System
- Perform internal audits and deliver corrective actions related to all SHEQ areas
- Provide professional SHE consultancy, supervision, training, site implementation, support and review, with full adherence to both legal and Vistaprint standards on site
- Ensure the integrative execution of the SHE business plan in the context of, and in compliance with the site applicable SHE regulations
- Ensure accurate, & timely SHE reporting, investigation of incidents, actions, prevention and follow up including trend analysis, root cause determination
In return, you will bring:
- Bachelors' or Masters' degree in Engineering, Operations, Safety Management or other relevant field;
- At least 8-10 years of relevant work experience in a World Class Manufacturing environment;
- Certified SHE professional with minimum 5 years experience an asset;
- Extensive experience with internal SHEQ management systems;
- Experience with Balanced Scorecard / KPI dashboards;
- Knowledge and experience with PDCA / DMAIC methodologies;
- Good understanding of CE and RI&E and certification systems (for example ISO, TQM, etc.)
- Excellent people management and communication skills;
- Ability to work in a matrix organization;
- Hands-on, down to earth and proactive mentality;
- Flexible approach, persuasive and inspiring;
- Independent, analytical, accurate and systematic in your approach;
- Translate views into concrete actions, with ease
What Vistaprint will offer you?
- Work in a fast-growing company with all the inherent challenges and opportunities that that entails
- The ability to work as a Director in a company that is driven by technology
- An international working environment/career opportunities
- The chance to work with complex problems that have never been encountered before
- An informal, enterprising and results-orientated culture
Want to leave your mark in a company that thrives on innovation? Apply now!
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status. Vistaprint welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.