Are you a self-starter with a proven passion for marketing and pricing? Do you want to be part of an international pricing team operating in the global ecommerce arena?
We are one of the most successful internet companies of all time. Core to our continued growth is having a highly skilled specialist Pricing team that support us in making informed business and marketing decisions. You will be part of a world-class team that operates in real partnership with the business, working on major strategic questions and analyses that underpin the success of our organization.
As Senior Pricing Specialist you will work as part of this Pricing team in defining and implementing price and promotional strategies globally. You will collaborate with the wider marketing organisation and key decision makers to define Vistaprint’s prices, promotions and governance to evolve and shape the Vistaprint customer pricing experience.
Your role will involve:
· Responsibility for developing, testing and implementing innovative promotions globally, through close collaboration with the Marketing, Product and Analytics teams.
· Maintaining catalogues of offers for use in sales and promotional events, contributing to sales proposals, collaborating on offer implementation, and reporting on offer effectiveness.
· Generating hypotheses and finding ways to test these to drive future promotional strategy.
· Creating, tracking and analysing promotional models to help the company’s Sales and Marketing teams position offers competitively.
· Monitoring external trends to identify new promotional opportunities.
In return, you will bring:
· 5 years work experience in a related field (Pricing, Marketing, Analytics, or similar)
· Knowledge of online ecommerce business and marketing.
· A strong analytical mind, strong problem solving skills, and a flawless attention to detail.
· Strong business and pricing acumen, and demonstrated ability to turn insights into profit.
· An outstanding educational background. A bachelor’s degree in an analytical or scientific discipline (economics, engineering, mathematics, statistics, etc.) is required.
· Proactivity and ambition, and the comfort with both working autonomously as well as collaborating strongly with others.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, in English, and the ability to collaborate across teams, cultures and time-zones.
· Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills, with experience of SQL a benefit.
· This is a temporary contract initially.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you within this highly dynamic, rewarding environment! So if you are up for challenge in a fast-paced, energetic, and constantly changing environment apply now with an up to date cv (English version)!
We offer a highly competitive package!