Maintenance Technician (m/v)
We’re looking for a Maintenance Technician to be responsible for the smooth running of the production lines and installations. Are you that person we’re looking for?
As a Maintenance Technician, your primary responsibility will be to ensure that the production lines and installations are running smoothly and optimally. A distinguishing feature of the role is the wide variety of equipment, processes and techniques you will encounter because tasks are distributed widely within the organisation. The Maintenance department consists of: Maintenance Technicians, a Maintenance Work Planner and a Maintenance Manager.
What will you do as a Maintenance Technician?
- Repairing/resolving problems/malfunctions.
- Contributing to, and implementing, upgrade work on the machines and components to ensure the best and most efficient manufacturing process.
- Carrying out preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Inspecting and supervising repairs and maintenance carried out by third parties.
- Assisting with the installation and testing of new machines and the drawing up, and revision of, maintenance plans for the machines.
- Documenting and administering malfunctions/adjustments and/or orders using the maintenance management system.
- In this role, you will work in a multi-shift system.
In return, you'll bring:
- An education in Mechatronics/Electrical Engineering, or similar, and proven work experience in a related role in a manufacturing environment.
- The ability to work well in a hectic and dynamic environment and the ability to exercise process-oriented thought and problem-analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, a high level of computer and Microsoft Office proficiency and the ability to work well in a team.
- Good knowledge of the Dutch language and, preferably, knowledge of English.
What Vistaprint will offer you as a Maintenance Technician:
- Work in a fast-growing company with all the inherent challenges and opportunities that that entails.
- The ability to work as an Technician in a company that is driven by technology.
- An international working environment/career opportunities.
- The chance to work with complex problems that have never been encountered before.
- An informal, enterprising and results-orientated culture.
- Good working conditions, benefits/perks.
And a few reasons you might love it:
- You'll grow and learn a lot. You will be exposed to a wide range of projects in our growing company, work with amazingly talented colleagues, and have the opportunity to solve a diverse set of problems.
- You’ll love your colleagues and teammates. You will work with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are. We’ve got an amazing team and we thrive off of each other – you’ll thrive too.
Cimpress N.V. (NASDAQ: CMPR) is the world leader in mass customization. For 20 years, the company has focused on developing software and manufacturing capabilities that transform traditional markets in order to make customized products accessible and affordable to everyone. Cimpress’ portfolio of brands includes Vistaprint, Albelli, Drukwerkdeal, Pixartprinting, Druck.at, Exaprint, and others serve many customer segments across many applications for mass customization. The company produces more than 80 million unique products a year via its network of computer integrated manufacturing facilities. To learn more, visit: http://www.cimpress.com.
Is this the challenge you’ve been looking for? Click to apply now!