The GSO Soft Skills Trainer implements training curricula for communication, and soft skills to support the individual and organizational performance of GSO (Graphic Service Organization) personnel in multi-channel centers (email, phone, chat, social media and self-service) worldwide and facilitates required training. The training curriculum modules, courses and programs will be designed & delivered to support the Cimpress guiding principles and vision of world-class customer service. This person must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment that is results and detail-oriented. This individual must be a self-starter who devises creative and individualized solutions and executes them quickly. This position reports to the Supervisor, GSO - Ahmedabad.
- To train and coach the employees on communication/linguistic/soft skills
- Conduct refresher on identified defects
- Conduct Behavioural Training
- Compile reports, pre-training and post training reports
- Conduct assessments for the participants
- Measure training effectiveness
- Content development skill set: Training content and manuals when needed
- Implementing language and culture modules training to new hires and on a recursive basis to Design Artists on the floor
- Creating and implementing training modules as needed and rolling out the same to the Production Artists /Leaders undergoing training and on floor as well
- Calibrating with existing Design Quality Team/ Operations
- Monitor calls on Communication, Soft Skills, Process & Compliance Parameters
- Working in collaboration with clients on various projects
- Track and publish the performance of coached/trained employees
- Able to deliver, project and motivate participants through effective training methodologies both in group and individual classroom dynamics
- Manage the design, delivery and continuous improvement of training programs as well as ongoing
- Learning opportunities across the organization, in support of the organization’s needs.
- Utilize a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices
- To ensure maximum effectiveness of training programs
- Conduct specific training needs assessments to support the design, development and delivery of soft skill training programs and strategies
Areas of Training Expertise:
Team Building, Coaching and feedback, Corporate etiquette, Decision Making, Customer Service, Career Counselling, English Language Skills, Communication skills, Leadership Skills, Time Management, Stress Management, Motivation skills, Planning and Prioritizing, Change Management, Presentation Skills, Meeting Management, Delegating Skills, Feedback, etc.