CARE Specialist – Part Time
Are you a people person? Are you passionate about interacting directly with customers and helping to resolve their issues?
As a CARE Specialist, you will handle customer service inquiries regarding products, services and site navigation in a professional and efficient manner. The selected candidate will follow established guidelines to support our commitment to providing world-class Service.
Your role will involve:
• Answering all customer inquiries through various channels (telephone, chat, email and any additional channels as developed) in a courteous and professional manner
• Performing accurate diagnosis of inquiries and providing appropriate solutions/responses based on defined procedures
• Using appropriate systems and available resources as necessary to assist in responding to each request
• Supporting and providing information to all internal and external customers in a professional and courteous manner
• Participating in cross-functional communications and meetings to support the team/domain/center
• Performing additional responsibilities as required
In return you will bring:
• Secondary level education with a minimum of 5 o’level subjects including English (grade 1 or 2), Mathematics or Principles of Accounts (grade 1, 2 or 3) and any 3 other subjects. Information Technology is a plus.
• At least one (1) year of customer service or sales experience
• Must be available to work between the hours of 4:00 PM EST and 12:30 AM EST on Monday- Friday, and any shift on Saturday and Sunday
• Previous experience in a multi-channel customer service environment preferred
• Knowledge of and/or interest in internet/web technologies and social media
• Highly motivated to act independently and to acquire additional knowledge or skill sets that will aid in the role
• The ability to provide excellent customer service while multi-tasking
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to learn new technology quickly and the ability to use multiple systems
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to be a part of this global, fast-paced and dynamic organization.