Senior Product Manager, Small Format
Job ID: 20027
It’s an exciting time to join the Cimpress organization. Last year we empowered over 16 million small businesses to create customized products that help them grow their business…and we’re not stopping there. We are going to grow that to 30 million or more per year, and our Global Product Management team is expanding to support that growth. We own cultivating a winning catalog of products that enable our network of merchants to more profitably sell products that delight their customers, and are seeking a Sr. Product Manager in MCP Product Management.
What you’ll do all day:
- Create the strategy to grow our NA Business Identity product business and continually optimize it based on in-market results. You will analyze the market landscape and merchant and customer needs and translate that to a strategy and roadmap that includes both new product introductions and product lifecycle management.
- Work cross-functionally to execute your strategy. You’ll work with our Catalog Operations team to create the assets needed to market your products. Our Technical Product Performance team will help you create specifications. And partners in Project Management, Technology, and Manufacturing will help you launch and maintain products.
- Work with Merchant Product Marketing to help them sell your products. You’ll help them select the right products to market and ensure they have the tools they need to effectively sell. You’ll also take input on opportunities to address within your product line.
- Partner with your teammates to create scale and drive efficiency. You’ll have a direct counterpart in Europe, plus other Sr. Managers responsible for our other lines in North America. Together, you’ll drive maximize the overall value of our products and create processes that simplify our operations.
You’ll be measured on how well you:
- Drive business results. You’ll need to show that you can both think strategically and execute with excellence. Your KPIs will include metrics around number of products available, product quality/customer satisfaction, product take rate by merchants, and portfolio productivity.
- Create productive partnerships. You’ll need to demonstrate you can influence across the organization and develop trust with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Grow your competency. We are looking for people who can grow with the organization. We’ll want you to prove you can handle more responsibility and complexity.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about the print industry and can get others excited about it. These are our largest product categories, and we want someone who lives and breathes the business and can get everyone around you to do so too.
- Has a solutions mindset and owns the results. We want people who meet challenges head on and bring solutions for our opportunities. We aren’t afraid to take chances and own the results, whether good or bad. We love when we win and learn when we miss. Show us where you’ve had to solve complex challenges and how you’ve owned the results of your decisions.
- Thrives in a complex world. Our corporate strategy is evolving and our organization is complex. We are a growing and highly-matrixed, global organization and face challenges typical of a company our size. Show us how you’ve been successful in this type of environment.
- Partners like to work with. You’ll be relying on multiple other teams to help you manage your portfolio. It’s important to hold them accountable, and to do it in a way that inspires them to want to work with you. Tell us how you’ve done this before.
And a few reasons you might love it:
- High levels of access and visibility. You’ll have a great chance to make a name for yourself through interactions with senior leaders across the organization.
- Widespread impact and influence. Your decisions will impact the success not just of our merchants, but millions of small businesses as well.
- Opportunity for advancement. We have a strong track record of promoting individuals who deliver results and increase their competence. You’ll have that opportunity.
- Manageable work/life balance. While we’re all about delivering results, we also believe employees should excel in life too. We provide tools like video-conferencing from home, remote network access, and flexible work schedules so you can work in the way that best suits you.
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, empowers 16 million micro businesses and consumers annually with affordable, professional print and digital solutions by leading the way in marketing, innovative technologies, custom products and manufacturing excellence.
We strive to be a world-class customer-centric company by offering a broad range of products and services via 25 easy-to-access, localized websites globally and by shipping to more than 130 countries around the world. Our customers benefit from our unique business model supported by proprietary technologies, high-volume production facilities and direct marketing expertise.
Employees of Vistaprint are passionate about understanding the needs of our customers to help them make an impression both at work and in life. We look for customer-centric people who bring ideas, visions and dreams and a passion to deliver on them regardless of department, title or tenure. If you’re a self-starter looking to make an impact, we offer highly rewarding opportunities to grow with us both personally and professionally.
Join some of the finest talent to deliver on our promise as one of the best industry-transforming – and career-transforming – companies in the world. Go to About Us to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
Vistaprint does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Only resumes received from contracted agencies/vendors will be considered. Vistaprint will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.