Senior Lead Benefits Analyst
Job ID: 18104
Senior Lead Benefits Analyst
The Senior Lead Benefits Analyst is responsible for managing the strategic development of health and welfare programs including development, implementation and employee communications for multiple countries. You will monitor the delivery of benefit and wellness programs, including managing brokers, vendors and partners successfully with local Human Resources and Business Site Leadership.
Your role will involve:
- Manage the strategic development of health and welfare programs including development, implementation, administration, and employee communications
- Determine health & welfare benefits best practices by benchmarking best practices; researching industry and employment trends; tracking legislation and estimating the impact
- Manage the annual renewals and the Open Enrollment period for each location and for the US; Project managing these processes from start to finish
- Responsible for 3 US locations plus Jamaica, Canada, India, Australia, and the Phillipines
- Monitor plans and programs to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations for a location/country including ensuring all necessary filings are completed
- Collaborate with HR Systems team on new requests and/or issues
- Ensure brokers and consultants are providing effective financial tracking and reporting; analyze variances and initiate corrective action. Provide leadership with the information necessary to make effective decisions relative to worldwide benefit programs
- Develop and deliver clear, concise and relevant employee communication regarding benefit and wellness programs and events
- Lead the retirement plan committees for respective locations
- Develop and implement creative perks for locations to attract and retain key talent
- Implement and standardize process improvements related to benefits with documentation
- Manage one direct report, the Senior Benefits Analyst
In return you will bring:
- 6+ years of benefits experience within a global company, with benefits experience/familiarity in at least one location outside of North America
- Exceptional organizational, negotiation, collaboration, and communication skills in order to effectively interact with employees, colleagues, vendors, and consultants
- Ability to develop and present to leadership concise and sound benefit recommendations based on market data and business needs
- Highly proficient using Excel and Powerpoint, and experience using benefit modules in HR systems and open enrollment online tools
- Outstanding time management skills and proven capacity to manage competing priorities
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated health and welfare benefit and technical knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field
- Experience with benefits administration to include
- Medical (CDHP, PPO & HMO plans) and dental plans
- Health savings account (HSA), flexible spending accounts (FSA), life, AD&D, short and long term disability
- Knowledge of various laws such as ERISA, FMLA, ACA, etc.
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, empowers 16 million micro businesses and consumers annually with affordable, professional print and digital solutions by leading the way in marketing, innovative technologies, custom products and manufacturing excellence.
We strive to be a world-class customer-centric company by offering a broad range of products and services via 25 easy-to-access, localized websites globally and by shipping to more than 130 countries around the world. Our customers benefit from our unique business model supported by proprietary technologies, high-volume production facilities and direct marketing expertise.
Employees of Vistaprint are passionate about understanding the needs of our customers to help them make an impression both at work and in life. We look for customer-centric people who bring ideas, visions and dreams and a passion to deliver on them regardless of department, title or tenure. If you’re a self-starter looking to make an impact, we offer highly rewarding opportunities to grow with us both personally and professionally.
Join some of the finest talent to deliver on our promise as one of the best industry-transforming – and career-transforming – companies in the world. Go to About Us to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
Vistaprint does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Only resumes received from contracted agencies/vendors will be considered. Vistaprint will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.