Senior Copy Writer
Job ID: 17592
Are you a detail oriented, strong team player, passionate about impacting business results through powerful copy? Do you have what it takes to be part of one of the fastest growing Internet companies in the world?
Vistaprint is one of the greatest success stories of the last 10 years. We are a Fortune 100 fastest growing company, an acknowledged global e-commerce market leader, a data driven company with a unique business model that meets the huge, rapid growth in demand for our products and services.
As an exceptional Copywriter in Vistaprint, you will join a team of experienced Creative and Marketing people as a key player in a best-in-class, in-house Creative department providing fresh, customer-focused marketing and content copy that will be used across India for a variety of online and offline campaigns. We are looking for a highly motivated individual, who enjoys thinking conceptually, and can work to brand guidelines and marketing & creative strategies in a fast-paced environment.
You will be an all-round talent, feeling comfortable with campaign copy, direct marketing copy as well as internal communications, social media and PR copy. Located in Mumbai, you will be part of a talented team consisting of campaign planners, online marketers, content strategists, creative designers.
Your role will involve:
- Working with Marketing and Campaign strategists, Creative designers to develop relevant and appealing copy concepts that meet the brief and business objectives.
- Producing appealing, intelligent copy for seasonal and strategic campaigns, day-to-day and promotional marketing activities.
- Writing high quality copy for a variety of channels such as content, web, online display, social media, print, broadcast, internal communications and PR.
- Interacting with cross-functional teams and business stakeholders to brainstorm new creative concepts.
- Offering ad-hoc support to a variety of stakeholders throughout the business with copy queries and requirements.
In return, you will bring:
- At least 3-5 years of professional copywriting experience, preferably in an advertising agency.
- Good understanding of campaign planning and communication.
- A Graduate with strong command over creative writing and spoken English.
- Business understanding, content standards and guidelines understanding, marketing strategy understanding, documentation capabilities.
- A strong portfolio of creative concept, direct-marketing writing samples that demonstrate ability to conceptualize ideas and sell products or services, especially through online channels.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- A strong team player with effective collaboration and influencing abilities.
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, empowers 16 million micro businesses and consumers annually with affordable, professional print and digital solutions by leading the way in marketing, innovative technologies, custom products and manufacturing excellence.
We strive to be a world-class customer-centric company by offering a broad range of products and services via 25 easy-to-access, localized websites globally and by shipping to more than 130 countries around the world. Our customers benefit from our unique business model supported by proprietary technologies, high-volume production facilities and direct marketing expertise.
Employees of Vistaprint are passionate about understanding the needs of our customers to help them make an impression both at work and in life. We look for customer-centric people who bring ideas, visions and dreams and a passion to deliver on them regardless of department, title or tenure. If you’re a self-starter looking to make an impact, we offer highly rewarding opportunities to grow with us both personally and professionally.
Join some of the finest talent to deliver on our promise as one of the best industry-transforming – and career-transforming – companies in the world. Go to About Us to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
Vistaprint does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Only resumes received from contracted agencies/vendors will be considered. Vistaprint will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.