Content Marketing Copywriter, UK and US - 6 Month Contract
Job ID: 19671
For a journalist, publishing a piece of content is where the job ends. For a talented content marketer this is where everything begins!
Writing is your passion and the content marketing world is your source of inspiration and continuous improvement!
If all of the points below describe your content writing efforts, then continue reading what Vistaprint Promo Products has for you:
- Reverse engineering methods to try to understand what the target audience wants to read about
- Spend hours of research for your copy
- Possess excellent writing skills
- Aim at perfection before publishing a piece of content
- Analyze the data for insights and come up with action items for the continuous improvement of the content
- Always in a research mode and you know many Content Marketing Guides by heart!
Your role of a content marketing copywriter / content marketer will involve:
- Applying your exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content.
- Collaborating with designers, product marketers, marketing channel specialists and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Conducting independent analytical projects and collaborate with Web Analytics etc. to improve content strategies and tactics as well as demonstrating success
- Editing, refining, improving Vistaprint web content
- Telling a story, talking about our products, covering everything that our audience wants to read
- Creating easy-to-read content
- Showing strong understanding of data and trends, act accordingly
- Collaborating with content localization team
- Working with web analysts to understand the overall performance of your content piece
- Active content promotion to spread the word about your content piece and amplify its reach
- Building and managing an editorial calendar to attract qualified audience to Vistaprint properties (blog posts, ebooks, infographics, email copy etc)
- Embracing the Promo Products & PPAG industry
- Growing new leads by acquiring new traffic and converting it through lead generation content, inspiration content, CTAs, landing pages
In return you´ll bring:
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as familiarity with the world of web marketing (blog, Facebook, SEO)
- Experienced in all stages of creating a successful content campaign (planning, strategy, execution and content promotion)
- Successful collaboration with Product Marketing to convey the right message for the key audience and ensure lead generation through consistent content marketing efforts
- Excellent communicator, active listener, collaborator, with an ability to use data to inform copy, research data to enrich the copy
- Savvy wordsmithing
- Experience with blogging to achieve business goals
- Produced long-form content projects
- Highly creative, talented and fun writer!
- Ability to rely on data to make content-related decision
- Be bold and always seek ways to be creative
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or another web analytics software to analyze data and use it to improve content
- Awareness of UX (laser-like focus on creating the best content for the user)
- Passion for content marketing and successful content promotion
So if you are up for this new challenge in a fast-paced, yet friendly and supportive environment, apply now!
We offer a highly competitive package together with benefits
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, empowers 16 million micro businesses and consumers annually with affordable, professional print and digital solutions by leading the way in marketing, innovative technologies, custom products and manufacturing excellence.
We strive to be a world-class customer-centric company by offering a broad range of products and services via 25 easy-to-access, localized websites globally and by shipping to more than 130 countries around the world. Our customers benefit from our unique business model supported by proprietary technologies, high-volume production facilities and direct marketing expertise.
Employees of Vistaprint are passionate about understanding the needs of our customers to help them make an impression both at work and in life. We look for customer-centric people who bring ideas, visions and dreams and a passion to deliver on them regardless of department, title or tenure. If you’re a self-starter looking to make an impact, we offer highly rewarding opportunities to grow with us both personally and professionally.
Join some of the finest talent to deliver on our promise as one of the best industry-transforming – and career-transforming – companies in the world. Go to About Us to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
Vistaprint does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Only resumes received from contracted agencies/vendors will be considered. Vistaprint will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.