Workforce Management Lead
Job ID: 19382
The Lead Workforce-Management will have responsibility for optimizing workforce forecasting/scheduling, delivering common training and monitoring performance across a back office environment working on graphic designing. You will also partner with the management team to drive continuous improvement through optimizing technology, performance and staffing to meet service level and response time objectives across all workflows. You will report directly to the Senior Manager, Global Workforce Management.
- Development and refinement of forecasted order volumes, resources requirements and schedules to achieve agreed service levels.
- Administration of setup and utilization of Community WFM software
- Administration of communication to and from Operations and other support departments
- Collection and analysis and reporting of historical centre performance statistics
- Collection and analysis and reporting of historical agent performance statistics
- Manage long-term forecast / staff plan and lead monthly staff plan meeting
- Work with Human Resources, Recruiting, and Training to coordinate the hiring and training of new employee resources
- Work with training and operations to coordinate multi-skill training for existing agents
- Oversee proactive scheduling of discretionary activities such as training, meetings, overtime and under time
- Oversee intraday management of scheduling procedures, analysis of real time workload requirements, and call routing to manage performance to service level requirements
- Assess impacts of business activity (e.g. Marketing campaigns, Outages, new product launches) that may have direct impact on the call centre and plan for resource requirements.
- Deliver an outage management process that ensures limited impact on the operations with quick resolution.
- Act as point of contact for service delivery interruptions and management of service impacting incidents.
- Responsible for maximizing efficiency and occupancy while meeting service objectives
- You should possess at least 3 years of comparable experience in a large-scale call center/ back office.
- Must have at least 5 years of people management experience.
- You would have experience presenting reports, forecasts, trends and recommendations to the team and senior management.
- Have working knowledge and experience using Real Time Tools to monitor real-time team performance.
- You will have proven experience analyzing, interpreting and summarizing complex data as it relates to operational technologies, coupled with experience in forecasting and scheduling predictions across multiple workflows.
- You will possess excellent communication, collaboration and relationship management skills with the proven ability to work in a matrix environment across functional lines.
- A proven track record of meeting established operational SLA’s while managing multiple priorities is expected.
- Fluency in English required.
- Experience using at least one industry standard WFM tool
- Excellent organizational skills (ability to manage multiple projects, work independently, prioritize workload & consistently meet deadlines)
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, empowers 16 million micro businesses and consumers annually with affordable, professional print and digital solutions by leading the way in marketing, innovative technologies, custom products and manufacturing excellence.
We strive to be a world-class customer-centric company by offering a broad range of products and services via 25 easy-to-access, localized websites globally and by shipping to more than 130 countries around the world. Our customers benefit from our unique business model supported by proprietary technologies, high-volume production facilities and direct marketing expertise.
Employees of Vistaprint are passionate about understanding the needs of our customers to help them make an impression both at work and in life. We look for customer-centric people who bring ideas, visions and dreams and a passion to deliver on them regardless of department, title or tenure. If you’re a self-starter looking to make an impact, we offer highly rewarding opportunities to grow with us both personally and professionally.
Join some of the finest talent to deliver on our promise as one of the best industry-transforming – and career-transforming – companies in the world. Go to About Us to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
Vistaprint does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Only resumes received from contracted agencies/vendors will be considered. Vistaprint will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.