Job ID: 13252
Are you an experienced professional who has handled Teams?
We are a fast growing company in the domain of Graphic Designing, setting our footholds in Ahmedabad with a newly built, state of the art office, set up in the heart of the city. Core to our continued growth is having a compelling People Strategy that helps us realise our challenging company goals.
The Manager position will have responsibility for 3-4 team leads and Production Designers in production support organization enabling cross-functional collaboration between operations and support teams. The Manager will seek to improve key metrics through increased quality, consistent conversion and increased customer satisfaction. The incumbent is also responsible for maintaining performance through effective coaching, mentoring and motivating team leads and frontline employees.
- Ensuring that team leads and production designers meet and exceed established KPIs
- Participate in cross-functional communications and meetings to support the specified unit and domain in conjunction with support teams
- Promotes success by consistently analyzing process improvement opportunities
- Develop, adhere to, support and administer company policies and procedures as defined
- Resolve escalations
Key Responsibilities /Duties
- Motivate, coach and develop team leads, SU03s and front-line employees to reach their full potential through consistent monitoring, assessment and feedback to achieve and maintain high standards of performance
- Proactively raises issues which impact the domain’s ability to maintain success
- Consistent and effective reporting on team/test progress, challenges & successes by compiling statistics, interpret data and take appropriate action to support findings and goals (KPIs) and seeks opportunities for continuous improvement
- Ensure disciplinary discussions and actions for team leads and front-line employees occur in transparent, accurate and timely manner
- Communicate the value proposition of Vistaprint products and services to internal & external clients
- Hosting/facilitating meetings relevant to areas of focus
- Managing relationship with unit/test business managers and other operational leaders
- Guides employees along a mutually identified development path
- Maintains accurate documentation of team members’ overall performance
- Maintains personnel records and other documentation as identified and requested.
- Communicates efficiently and effectively with all levels
- Supports and assists with hiring and training as requested
- Performs additional responsibilities as consistent with job level and overall direction of CARE leadership team.
- Manages multi-tasking both systems and processs along with managing changing priorities well
- Coaches and motivates effectively in a constantly changing environment.
- Resolves issues balancing the needs of the end-customers with the needs of the company.
- Displays a willingness to learn through openness to feedback and development
- Demonstrates teamwork
- Communicates both verbally and written effectively
- Bachelors’ degree; preferably in business or communication
- A proven track record of managing multiple priorities, tasks, and projects simultaneously
- An aptitude for learning new technology and the ability to use multiple systems
- Effectively multitask towards firm timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Leadership skills
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, lead and facilitate change, and model professionalism at all times
- Proficient in reducing conflict and increasing participation through interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate and empower staff to consistently meet and/or exceed goals
- Must hold themselves accountable for quality of work and performance against goals
- Proven ability to develop and motivate employees
- At least 5 years experience in a production or service environment
- At least 3 years of leadership experience within Operations
- Demonstrable expertise and experience in people management, with an emphasis on managing multiple teams in a constantly changing environment
- Demonstrable competency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Minimum qualification of a diploma in a business related field is required.
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, empowers 16 million micro businesses and consumers annually with affordable, professional print and digital solutions by leading the way in marketing, innovative technologies, custom products and manufacturing excellence.
We strive to be a world-class customer-centric company by offering a broad range of products and services via 25 easy-to-access, localized websites globally and by shipping to more than 130 countries around the world. Our customers benefit from our unique business model supported by proprietary technologies, high-volume production facilities and direct marketing expertise.
Employees of Vistaprint are passionate about understanding the needs of our customers to help them make an impression both at work and in life. We look for customer-centric people who bring ideas, visions and dreams and a passion to deliver on them regardless of department, title or tenure. If you’re a self-starter looking to make an impact, we offer highly rewarding opportunities to grow with us both personally and professionally.
Join some of the finest talent to deliver on our promise as one of the best industry-transforming – and career-transforming – companies in the world. Go to About Us to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
Vistaprint does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Only resumes received from contracted agencies/vendors will be considered. Vistaprint will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.