Manager, Design Quality
Job ID: 19373Apply Now
Are you an experienced professional from Service Quality back ground? Do you want to make a career into Graphic Design Quality?
Job Title: Manager, GSO Design Quality
Department: MCP GSO
Reports to: Director & Site Lead, Cimpress Ahmedabad
Summary : The GSO Design Quality Manager will have responsibility for the GSO Design quality team and function. The manager will seek to improve key GSO quality metrics through design evaluation and collaboration with GSO leaders and PATs. This role will ensure that the team effectively coaches, mentors and motivates the GSO team leads and PATs to help improve overall Delivered Quality across the operations team. The GSO DQ Manager will be responsible for establishing a Design Quality Function and building a team of DQ Advisors who will focus on improving the quality of work delivered to customers. The GSO DQ Manager will be responsible for creating a strategy and a mission for the DQ function and to ensure that this is aligned with GSO goals and will work as an enabler for the DQ team to help the Ops teams achieve their quality goals. In addition, the DQ manager will also be required to partner with the Ops Support and Service Delivery teams to provide inputs into process issues, opportunities to improve processes as may be required and customer feedback which will allow for improvisation of existing processes as may be required.
• Define a strategy and mission for the Design Quality team to help achieve the quality goals of the GSO organization.
• Establish partnerships and effective communication with leadership throughout the GSO and MCP organization
• Participate in cross-functional communications and meetings to support the specified unit and domain in conjunction with other support teams as well as Operations
• Build an engagement model as well as define an operating model for the Design Quality team.
• Partner with the GSO leaders to help meet and exceed established KPIs; Identify relevant quality KPIs which will help improve quality and customer experience; Partner with operational leaders to ensure a consistent interpretation of Design quality standards
• Promote success by consistently analyzing process improvement opportunities and collaborating with the GSO Ops as well as Ops Support & Service Delivery teams to implement improvements
• Build Quality assurance strategies, processes, guidelines and control plans which assure quality and reliability of Products & Services.
• Investigate and address trends with internal and external Design quality non-conformances.
• Routinely measures customer satisfaction through formal and informal means and work to develop processes to respond to the identified needs
• Develop, adhere to, support and administer company policies and procedures as defined
• Provide reporting on team/test progress, challenges & successes by compiling statistics, interpret data and take appropriate action to support findings and goals (KPIs)
• Experience in setting up a similar quality function is a must
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably a business or communications related major
• Design experience preferred. Embroidery experience (Wilcom or Stitches) and/or Photoshop, Illustrator and Corel Draw
• Experience is Quality Management System & Quality Tools and Techniques
• Six Sigma Green / Black Belt Certification would be an added advantage
• Must have strong collaborative and business partnership skills
• Must have experience of managing Individual contributors as well as people managers
• An aptitude for learning new technology and the ability to use multiple systems
• 5+ years’ experience in a Manager/leadership role
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrable competency with MS Word, Excel and Power Point
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, empowers 16 million micro businesses and consumers annually with affordable, professional print and digital solutions by leading the way in marketing, innovative technologies, custom products and manufacturing excellence.
We strive to be a world-class customer-centric company by offering a broad range of products and services via 25 easy-to-access, localized websites globally and by shipping to more than 130 countries around the world. Our customers benefit from our unique business model supported by proprietary technologies, high-volume production facilities and direct marketing expertise.
Employees of Vistaprint are passionate about understanding the needs of our customers to help them make an impression both at work and in life. We look for customer-centric people who bring ideas, visions and dreams and a passion to deliver on them regardless of department, title or tenure. If you’re a self-starter looking to make an impact, we offer highly rewarding opportunities to grow with us both personally and professionally.
Join some of the finest talent to deliver on our promise as one of the best industry-transforming – and career-transforming – companies in the world. Go to About Us to learn more.
Equal Opportunity EmployerVistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
Vistaprint does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Only resumes received from contracted agencies/vendors will be considered. Vistaprint will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.