Job ID: 19140
Do you want to take a leap in your career? Do you think you are good with processes? We are looking for a person who can join our Operational Support and Service Delivery team as a Process Specialist.
The position will have responsibility for making decisions for processes within organization by enabling cross-functional and cross-organizational collaboration between operations and other teams. The individual will seek to collaborate with various stakeholders of the process for addition of new merchants, products, locales, offerings, resolution of escalations, recommend process changes by tracking delivery across key metrics of SLA, quality, productivity and customer satisfaction. The individual is expected to lead conversations with technology team for suggesting tool enhancements and bug fixes.
- Ensuring that process meets established KPIs
- Participate in cross-functional communications and meetings to support the specified unit and domain in conjunction with support teams
- Promotes success by consistently analyzing, recommending and driving process improvement opportunities
- Promotes success by analyzing & recommending tool improvement opportunities
- Develop/update, validate adherence of, support and administer SOPs as defined for processes
- Facilitate escalation resolution within expected SLA
Key Responsibilities /Duties
- Involves in various decisions with one or more functions. The decisions include increase / decrease exposure, integrating new merchants, products, locale support, expansion of existing product offering.
- Focus on driving process and efficiency improvements.
- Collect feedback, perform RCA & action upon escalations by contact centers, manufacturing, analytics, quality team to track performance of process and delivered quality.
- Set expectations and express relevant requirements with various stakeholders including Operations, T&D, WFM, DQ and Analytics teams to allow smooth functioning of processes
- Engage technology teams to develop new features and fix existing bugs with the purpose of improving efficiency, quality, employee experience and customer experience.
- Co-ordinate with business analyst to analyze impact of changes made to process and tools. Present information and analysis ensuring fullest use is made of internal and external data sets.
- Proactively raises issues which impact the domain’s ability to maintain success
- Communicate the value proposition of Vistaprint products and services to internal & external clients
- Managing the development of a new business model aligned to the new strategy
- Managing relationship with business managers and other operational leaders
- Supports and assists with hiring and training process improvements as part of business requirement
- Communicates efficiently and effectively with all levels across multiple locations
- Performs additional responsibilities as consistent with job level and overall direction of CARE leadership team.
- Manages multi-tasking both systems and process along with managing changing priorities well
- Able to deal with a wide-range of individuals and cultures
- Resolves issues balancing the needs of the end-customers along with needs of the business.
- Identifies clear win-win situations
- Makes difficult decisions for the long term benefit of the organisation
- Displays a willingness to learn through openness to feedback and development
- Demonstrates teamwork
- Bachelors’ degree; preferably in business or communication
- A proven track record of managing multiple priorities, tasks, or projects simultaneously
- An aptitude for learning new technology and the ability to use multiple systems
- Effectively multitask towards firm timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Leadership skills
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, lead and facilitate change, and model professionalism at all times
- Proficient in reducing conflict and increasing participation through interpersonal skills
- Must hold themselves accountable for quality of work and performance against goals
- Demonstrable expertise and experience in relationship management, with an emphasis on working with multiple teams in a constantly changing environment
- Demonstrable competency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, empowers 16 million micro businesses and consumers annually with affordable, professional print and digital solutions by leading the way in marketing, innovative technologies, custom products and manufacturing excellence.
We strive to be a world-class customer-centric company by offering a broad range of products and services via 25 easy-to-access, localized websites globally and by shipping to more than 130 countries around the world. Our customers benefit from our unique business model supported by proprietary technologies, high-volume production facilities and direct marketing expertise.
Employees of Vistaprint are passionate about understanding the needs of our customers to help them make an impression both at work and in life. We look for customer-centric people who bring ideas, visions and dreams and a passion to deliver on them regardless of department, title or tenure. If you’re a self-starter looking to make an impact, we offer highly rewarding opportunities to grow with us both personally and professionally.
Join some of the finest talent to deliver on our promise as one of the best industry-transforming – and career-transforming – companies in the world. Go to About Us to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
Vistaprint does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Only resumes received from contracted agencies/vendors will be considered. Vistaprint will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.